Geotech ORS Interface Probe
The Geotech Interface Probe with ORS-Style Frame accurately measures depth to hydrocarbons and water in monitoring wells and tanks by using an optical prism to detect hydrocarbon layers as thin as 1/200’/1.52mm.
- Rugged, lightweight construction
Packaged in NEMA 3, weather resistant, rugged aluminum housing. Includes wiper assembly to clean and reduce dirt and hydrocarbons from entering the reel assembly.
- Dependable, highly accurate
Measurements to depth of fluid are accurate to within 1/100′ (3.05mm). Can detect hydrocarbon layers as thin as 1/200′ (1.52mm).
- Trigger-style brake lever
Holds the tape in position while measurements
- Industry standard reliability
More than 7,000 units in use worldwide
- Easy to use
Each portable unit is calibrated and comes complete for immediate use
- Grounding clip provided for anti-static safety
- Automatic sleep function
(Power Conservation Mode)
- Field replaceable sensing prisms on standard and chemical probes
- Made in USA
- Rental units available
- Chemically resistant probe available
- Optional small diameter probe is only 5/8″