The tools you need. The service you deserve.
Founded by a team of senior personnel with over 150 years of experience in the rental, sales, and service of test instrumentation, we are passionate about the environmental instrumentation business. We started this company to provide a higher level of customer service at a competitive rate. We have chosen what we feel are the best instruments to reliably provide quality data in the rigorous environment of field use. Let us provide your company an efficient, user friendly rental and sales process that will save you time and money.
At Eco-Rental Solutions we aspire to be the best player in the industry, not the biggest. With environmental rental, sales, and service locations in Rochester, NY, San Diego, CA, and St. Louis, MO, Irvine, CA, White Plains, NY, Oakland, CA, and Chicago, IL Eco-Rental Solutions is well positioned to serve the entire United States. We have a deep understanding of the markets we serve, and are ready to provide you with the tools you need.
Eco-Rental Solutions Sustainability Statement
Simply put, here’s what we’re doing to minimize our impact on the Environment:
- We are early adopters of new calibration gas technology that allows us to use and sell refillable cylinders, at no additional cost to our customers. Ask us about it!
- We use energy efficient lighting and appliances in our facility
- We only print documents when necessary.
- We buy paper products containing post-consumer recycled content, and we recycle them after use.
- We try to find homes for old computers, monitors and electronic equipment where they can still be used. If we can’t, then we recycle them.
- We recycle batteries, bottles, cans and plastic containers. We encourage our customers to do the same by providing a convenient place for them to drop off these items.
20 years environmental rental experience. Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Hartwick College and Certificate of MIS Technology, Rochester Institute of Technology.
Vice President of Operations
10 years as equipment manager for major environmental consulting firm and 15 years as a technician and technical supervisor in environmental rental industry.
With 16 years of experience in the environmental rentals, sales and service industry Dave worked in many US states before settling in the Midwest where he successfully managed a multi-location territory.
Western Regional Manager
26 years of experience in the environmental rental, sales & service industry with 24 years spent in the southern California market managing the western region.
Vice President Sales & Marketing
Jeff is a well-known figure in the environmental equipment industry with 20 years of experience, 18 of which were spent in various leadership roles with one of the industry’s largest environmental equipment suppliers where he was instrumental to the growth of the company. More recently, Jeff worked for 2 years as the U.S. Director of Sales at In-Situ Inc., a Colorado-based manufacturer of water level and water quality equipment.