Heron Oil/Water Level Meter
Certified intrinsically safe the Heron H.OIL is the most popular interface meter on the market. Thousands of these instruments are being used by groundwater professionals worldwide. The Heron H.OIL interface meter is used to measure the thickness of floating or sinking hydrocarbon products in groundwater accurately, reliably, safely and economically.
- Detects and measures LNAPL and DNAPL
- Certified intrinsically safe
- Slim 5/8 inch (13mm) field replaceable stainless steel probe. *probe has a non removable ¾ inch protector fitted as standard. (If 5/8 inch diameter probe is required please specify when ordering.)
- Able to measure product layer as thin as 1/200ft (1mm)
- Easy to read accurate (ASME Standard) Kynar® jacketed tape with stainless steel conductors. Graduation 1/100 ft (1mm)
- Standard tapes are printed beneath the jacketing.The print never wears off.
- Unique flexible link between tape and probe designed to protect the tape. Should the probe become “hung up” in the well, the link will break saving the costly tape by sacrificing the replaceable probe.
- Easy change single 9v battery.
- Includes tough nylon carry bag and a comprehensive cleaning kit.
- Probe holder/tape guide included.
Specifications (For tape lengths to 300 ft / 100 m)
Reel Weight: 5 lbs (2 kgs)
Tape per 100ft(30m): 3.0 lb (0.45 kgs)
Height:13.5 in (340 mm)
Width: 10 in (250 mm)
Depth: 8 in (200 mm)