Teledyne Isco Portable Sampler
The Teledyne Portable Sampler features a vacuum-formed ABS plastic shell to withstand exposure and abuse. Its tapered design and trim 20-inch diameter result in easy manhole installation and removal. Large, comfortable handles make transporting safe and convenient – even when wearing gloves. The NEMA 4X, 6 (IP67) enclosure is submersible, watertight, and dust-tight. Plug-in 700 Series Modules and the SDI-12 interface make it easy to add flow and parameter monitoring to your 6712-based system.
- SDI-12 interface provides “plug and play” connection with multi-parameter water-quality sondes and other compatible devices
- Standard 512kB memory gives you great flexibility for logging environmental data.
- Choice of 11 different glass and plastic bottle configurations ranging from 24 x 1 liter to 1 x 5.5 gallon.
- NEMA 4X, 6 (IP67) controller enclosure
- Rugged ABS plastic shell
- Foam-insulated base holds up to 30 pounds of ice to preserve samples even in extreme conditions.
- Sample delivery at the EPA-recommended velocity of 2 ft/sec., even at head heights of 26 feet.
- Pump revolution counter and patented liquid detection sensor ensure accurate sample volumes – and tells you when tubing should be replaced.
- Wastewater effluent
- Stormwater monitoring
- CSO monitoring
- Permit compliance
- Pretreatment compliance
|Size (Diam x Ht):||20 x 27.0 inches|
|Weight:||Dry, Less Battery – 32 lbs|
|Material:||Plastic with UV-resistant gel coat|
|Power Requirements:||12 VDC|