Proactive Mini-Monsoon Pump
Capable of pumping up to 70 feet from ground level
The Engineered Plastic Mini-Monsoon® pump is capable of pumping up to 70 feet from ground level by simply connecting it to a 12 volt battery. Its reliable design is suitable for continuous sampling and purging of groundwater wells.
The Mini-Monsoon® can be used for low flow sampling all the way down to 40 m/l per minute. Need to get even lower?? How about 10 m/l per minute in conjunction with the low flow sampling valve.
This pump can be used with optional low flow sampling controller.
- Mini-Monsoon® can operate under harsh conditions with higher turbidity.
- Mini-Monsoon® can run continuously in water without the need for a cool down!
- Mini-Monsoon® has a 400 hour motor life!
- Mini-Monsoon® has a sleek outside that minimizes well hang-ups.
- Mini-Monsoon® is a very reliable and economical pump that provides a great bang for your buck!
Power Consumption: 195 WATTS (MAX)
Volt Recommendation: 12-15 At Source
Maximum AMP Output: 13 AMPS
Measurements: Length 20″ / Diamtere: 1.82″
Optional: Low Flow Sampling Controller
Required Tubing: 3/8″ or 1/2″ ID Tubing
Supplied with: 80 feet of Heavy Duty 12 Gauge Wire, Cigarette Plug, & Battery Clamps