- Constant Voltage Boosting Technology (CVBT)
- Proprietary control system that boosts internal battery voltage for super long run times and steady flow rates!
- Masterflex Easyload™ 2 pump head design
- Super fast tubing load times; No more stretching and jamming silicon tubing through the pump head and defiantly no more fiddling with screws to gain access to the pump head. Located on case exterior allowing the user to easily shut the enclosure.
- Long Lasting Internal Battery with Precise Push Button Technology
- An amazing 20 Amp AGM rechargeable long life internal battery! The benefits of a 20 Amp AGM battery means you get extra long sampling runs. How does up to 12 hours of continuous sampling running at a full 100%! Now you will get the job done faster by eliminating the need to carry an external battery for your small peristaltic pumps and always fearing that you may run the battery out during long sampling events(or even worse off forgetting the battery at the office).With the convenient internal battery charger indicator you will know exactly how much battery power is left with a simply push of a button! Have a power supply? With the AC or 12v DC adapters you can setup and run your micro peristaltic pumps indefinitely.
- Super strong – Light weight Pelican™ 1430 case
- The Alexis® small peristaltic pump utilizes a Pelican™ 1430 case that lends hand to durability and weighs only 21 pounds. The rugged Pelican™ case enclosure is made of impact and corrosion resistant ABS plastic to withstand demanding work conditions.Tell Me More LCD Display
- Tells you real time flow control. That means you will visually see your current setting on the LCD screen when retrieving a sample.
- Low Voltage Disconnect Warning (LVD)
- Simply put, the LVD is a “battery saver device.” For example, if the internal battery should ever fall below 10.75 volts into the critical “red” level of the internal battery charger indicator area then the pump will start to pulsate the pump. That is the LVD telling you that your internal battery needs a charge. This advanced technology will prolong the life of the internal battery and the small peristaltic pumps as a whole.
- Auto Reset Internal Fuse
- If you should reverse polarity when hooking up the peristaltic pump to an external battery, the built in internal resettable fuse will engage causing the micro peristaltic pumps to shut off for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds the resettable fuse will engage allowing the field technician to once again turn the pump back on. The internal resettable fuse will also “engage in safety mode” if it recognizes a sudden surge in amps.
Buy or Rent Alexis® Peristaltic Pump
Alexis® small peristaltic pumps can either run on a self-contained internal 20 amp AGM battery or 110 volt electric socket. And at only 21 pounds, these micro peristaltic pumps are lightweight and extremely durable. The rugged Pelican™ 1430 case enclosure is made of impact and corrosion resistant ABS plastic to withstand demanding work conditions. Incorporating the most accurate and precise Variable speed controller for consistent flow rates ensures the technician reliable sample integrity. Alexis® small peristaltic pumps include a built-in digital display and sealed push buttons to control each of the micro peristaltic pumps.
• Pump up to 2.5 liters per minute and as low as 40mL per minute*
• Suction lift up to 26 feet
• Comes complete with pump head
• AC adapter for both 110volt and 220volt direct plug in
• 15 feet of DC battery clamps to hook up for super long sampling events
• 1 foot of High-Performance Masterflex™ tubing
Masterflex Easyload™ 2 pump head is a registered trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific
* Test conducted with 3 feet of size 36 Masterflex™ tubing