Myron 6P Ultrameter II
Both Ultrameter II models deliver performance of ±1% of reading (not merely full scale). This high level of accuracy has been achieved through advanced four-electrode conductivity cell technology, a unique pH/ORP sensor and powerful microprocessor-based circuitry. With displayed values of up to 9999, the full four-digit LCD ensures resolution levels never before possible in such affordable instruments. The advanced four-electrode cell for conductivity/ resistivity/TDS eliminates polarization, allowing greater accuracy and stability with minimal maintenance. Factory calibrated with NIST traceable solutions, each Ultrameter II may be supplied with both certification of traceability and NIST traceable solutions for definitive calibration.
Fast and accurate in the laboratory, both Ultrameter II models are rugged enough for daily in-line controller checks in hostile process applications.
- Langelier Saturation Index Calculator
- Fully automatic temperature compensation
- User adjustable temperature compensation (up to 9.99%/°C) which also allows TC to be disabled for applications requiring non-compensated readings.
- User adjustable conductivity/ TDS conversion ratio for greater accuracy when measuring solutions not contained in the microprocessor.
- Auto-shutoff maximizes the life of the single 9V battery to more than 100 hours/5000 tests.
- Non-volatile microprocessor provides data back-up, even when the battery is changed. This assures all calibrations and memory data will be retained.
- Extended life pH/ORP sensor is user replaceable in the field.
- Irrigation Water
- Homeland Security
- Reverse Osmosis
- Cooling Towers
- Fountain Solutions