In-Situ SmarTROLL Multiparameter Meter
Hold the future of water quality monitoring in your hand. The SmarTROLL Multiparameter (MP) Handheld combines industry-leading water quality sensors with revolutionary smartphone mobility. The intuitive iSitu® Application eliminates training time and runs on your iPhone®, iPod touch®, or iPad® device. The SmarTROLL MP simultaneously measures 14 parameters:
- Chemical parameters: Dissolved oxygen (optical sensor), conductivity (actual and specific), pH, ORP, salinity, total dissolved solids, resistivity, and density
- Physical parameters: Air and water temperature, barometric pressure, water level, and water pressure
Simply connect the SmarTroll MP Probe to a battery pack, launch the iSitu App, and start reading results. No warm-up time or tedious setup. The iSitu App guides you through spot checks, calibrations, and data management.
- Use the SmarTROLL MP System anywhere: Reduce field equipment requirements for routine monitoring and low-flow sampling events.
- Instantly collaborate with colleagues: Use a wired or wireless connection to send real-time snapshots of data.
- Streamline data management: Consolidate all site information on your smartphone and tag data with site photos and GPS coordinates. Log data to your smartphone and download results in a standard file format
- Eliminate errors: Smart sensors automatically recognize calibration solutions, store calibration data in the sensors, and perform diagnostics. Start monitoring immediately. Sensors are pre-calibrated at the factory with NIST®-traceable standards (where applicable).
- Reduce maintenance: Robust sensors stand up to field use and calibrations can last for months.
- Get accurate results: Internal logic automatically compensates measurements for barometric pressure and salinity.
- Ambient water quality spot checking
- Low-flow groundwater sampling
- Mine water monitoring
- Stormwater management
- Vertical profiling
|Level, Depth, Pressure||Typical +/-0.1% FS @ 15°C; +/-0.3% FS max. from 0 to 50° C||76 m (250 ft); absolute (non-vented)||+/-0.01% FS or better|
|Barometric pressure (battery pack)||+/-3 mbar max.||300 to 1100 mbar||0.01 mbar|
|Conductivity||Typical +/-0.5% + 1µS/cm; +/-1% max.||5 to 100,000µS/cm||0.1 µS/cm|
Optical RDO Fast Cap
+/-10% of reading
|0 to 8 mg/L|
8 to 20 mg/L
20 to 50 mg/LFull operating range: 0 to 50 mg/L
|ORP||+/-5.0mV||+/-1400 mV||0.1 mV|
|pH||+/-0.1 pH unit (0-12 pH)||0 to 14 pH units||0.01 pH unit|
|Temp., air (battery pack)||+/-2°C||-20 to 70°C|
(-4 to 158° F)
|Temp., sample (probe)||+/-0.1°C||-5 to 50°C|
(23 to 122°F)
|0.01° C or better|