YSI EcoSense 200A Dissolved Oxygen Kit
The DO200A offers fast DO response times in wastewater, surface water and aquaculture applications.
Calibrates easily in a saturated air environment and displays in % or ppm (mg/L) values, giving you the best DO data quality possible. Available with 1-, 4- or 10-meter cable lengths.
The DO200A can also be used in the laboratory with the 200-BOD self-stirring lab probe making the DO200A a true lab and field instrument.
Screw on PE membranes make membrane changes easier than ever. The PE membranes also have faster response times and reduce stirring dependence greatly.
The YSI EcoSense Dissolved Oxygen Kit comes with DO200A Meter, 1M Probe/Cable, and Carrying Case.
- 1-year instrument, DO electrode and cable warranty
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Screw-on cap membrane
- Low battery indicator with 500 hour battery life
- Automatic shutoff after 30 minutes of inactivity
- Salinity, pressure and temperature compensation
- CE compliance
- 1-, 4- or 10-meter cable lengths available; BOD probe available
- 50 data set reviewable memory
|Measurement Range||Dissolved Oxygen % air saturation-0 to 200% Dissolved Oxygen ppm (mg/L)- to 20 mg/L|
|Memory||50 data set reviewable memory|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50° C (32 to 122 °F)|
|Parameters Measured||Dissolved Oxygen, Temperature|
|Unit of Measure||%, mg/L, air saturation|
|Warranty||1-year instrument, probe and sensor cap|