Instantel Minimate Pro4
The Instantel® Minimate Pro4™ vibration and overpressure monitors are built on the success of the Minimate® Series III monitoring systems.
The Minimate Pro4 offers 64MBs of memory, improved ruggedness, including a metal case and connectors, and water resistance.For reliable compliance monitoring, connect an ISEE or DIN Triaxial Geophone and an ISEE Linear Microphone.
- Four recording channels for one triaxial geophone (ISEE or DIN) and an ISEE linear microphone.
- Dedicated function keys and intuitive menu enable quick and easy setup.
- Sample rates from 512 to 65Khz per channel, independent of record times.
- Continuous monitoring means zero dead time between events, even while the unit is processing.
- Instantel Histogram Combo™ mode allows capturing thousands of full waveform records while recording in histogram mode.
- Auto Call Home™ feature automates remote monitoring applications.
- Non-volatile memory with standard 8000-plus event storage capacity.
- Records full waveform events over two hours long.
- Fully compliant with the International Society of Explosives Engineers “Performance Specifications for Blasting Seismographs.”
- Ethernet® interface for high speed communications and data transfer.
- 4-Channel data acquisition
- Blast-monitoring for compliance
- Pile driving
- Construction activity
- Demolition activitiy
- Remote monitoring
|4 Channels||Microphone and Triaxial Geophone|
|Available Memory||8,000 plus events|
|Record Modes||Manual, Continuous, Histogram, Instantel Histogram Combo, and VDV – Vibration Dose Value|
|Available Sample Rates||512 to 65Khz per channel|
|Unit Dimensions||254 x 117 x 108 mm (10.0 x 4.6 x 4.25 in)|
|Unit Weight||2.27 kg (5 lbs)|
|User Interface||10 domed tactile keys|