Fluke 435 II Power Analyzer
Advanced Power Quality Functions, Unprecedented Energy Analysis Capabilities
Power quality issues can affect the operation of critical loads and have a negative impact on your bottom line. Think of the Fluke 435 II Power Quality and Energy Analyzer as your insurance policy. The Fluke 435 Series II Power Quality and Energy Analyzer is the world’s only Power Quality analyzer that can monetize the cost of energy waste due to poor power quality. The wide range of measurement functions and measurement methods in the Fluke 435-II make it the ideal tool for both power quality troubleshooting and discovering energy savings Whether you’re checking the performance of motors and generators, trying to discover the source of an intermittent power problem or performing an energy study the Fluke 435-II will give you the data you need to quickly get to the heart of the problem.
Wrapped in a lightweight, rugged package, the Fluke 435 II Energy Analyzer is the ideal portable power quality instrument providing advanced power quality functionality and energy analysis capabilities. If you require the same advanced functionality at a higher frequency, Fluke 437 II is the must-have power quality analyzer for 400 Hz power systems.
- Troubleshoot Real-Time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools.
- Automatic Trending: Every measurement is always automatically recorded, without any set-up.
- Logger Function: Configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals.
- Measure All Three Phases and Neutral: With included four flexible current probes with enhanced thin flex design to fit into the tightest places.
- PowerWave Data Capture: Capture fast RMS data, show half-cycle and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics (generator start-ups, UPS switching etc.).
- Power Inverter Efficiency: Simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp.
- Energy Loss Calculator: Classic active and reactive power measurements, unbalance and harmonic power, are quantified to pinpoint the fiscal costs of energy losses.
- Highest Safety Rating in the Industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance.
- System-Monitor: Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard.
- View Graphs and Generate Reports: With included analysis software.
- Battery Life: Seven hours operating time per charge on Li-ion battery pack.
- Frontline Troubleshooting – Quickly diagnose problems on-screen to get your operation back online.
- Long-Term Analysis – Uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues.
- Load Studies – Verify the available electrical system capacity before adding loads
- PowerWave Data Capture – Capture every waveform for up to 5 minutes along with fast RMS values so you can determine how the voltage, current and frequency values are interacting.
- Power Inverter Efficiency – Measure the input and output power simultaneously to discover whether the inverter is optimized for its application.
- Energy Monetization – Calculate the fiscal cost of energy waste due to poor power quality.
- Energy Assessment –Quantify the before and after installation improvements in energy consumption to justify energy saving devices.
- Predictive Maintenance – Periodic benchmarking of the power system can help detect and prevent power quality issues before they cause downtime.