- Proven PID technology
- 3-second response time
- Extended range up to 15,000 ppm with improved linearity
- Humidity compensation with integral humidity and temperature sensors
- Real-time wireless data transmission with built-in RF modem or Bluetooth
- Designed for simple service, Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools
- Big graphic display for easy overview of gas type, Correction Factor and concentration
- Field-interchangeable battery pack replaced in seconds without tools
- Integrated flashlight for better view in dark conditions
- User-friendly screens, including dataplot chart view
- Integrated RAE Systems Correction Factors list for more than 200 compounds to measure more chemicals than any other PID
- Mult-language support with 12 languages encoded
- Rugged housing withstands use in harsh environments
- IP67 waterproof design for easy cleaning and decontamination in water
- Strong protective removable rubber boot
Buy Rae Systems MiniRae 3000 PID
The MiniRAE 3000 is the most advanced handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) monitor on the market. Its photoionization detector’s (PID) extended range of 0 to 15,000 ppm makes it an ideal instrument for applications from industrial hygiene to leak detection and HazMat.
The RF modem allows real-time data transmissions with a base controller located up to 500 feet away from the MiniRAE 3000 (or two miles with optional RAELink3 portable modem). A personal computer can be used as the base station for a MiniRae 3000 system. The standard ProRAE Remote software is capable of monitoring the input of up to 64 remotely located monitors including the MiniRAE 3000. The Rae MiniRae 3000 has replaced the Rae MiniRae 2000.
Do you require perimeter monitoring? Check out our CAMP Enclosure with Telemetry!
This part number includes 10.6 eV lamp, Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery, universal adapter, Wireless (Bluetooth) data transmission, UL/CUL (2.4 GHz), Accesories Kit (no gas or regulator).
- Environmental Remediation and Monitoring
- Oil & Gas
- Industrial Safety
- Civil Defense
Sensors: Photoionization sensor with standard 10.6 eV or optional 9.8 eV or 11.7 eV lamps
Battery: Rechargeable, external field-replaceable Lithium-Ion battery pack, Alkaline battery adapter
Operating Hours: 16 hours of operation (12 hours with alkaline battery)
Direct Readout: Instantaneous reading, VOCs as ppm by volume, High values, STEL and TWA, Battery and shutdown voltage, Date, time, temperature
|Gas Monitor||Range||Resolution||Response Time T90|
|VOCs||0 to 999.9 ppm||0.1 ppm||< 3 s|
|1000 to 15,000 ppm||1 ppm||< 3 s|