- Simpler and easier to use
- Stand-alone operation-no external computer required* makes unit quicker to set up, easier to operate
- Color touch screen lets you operate the instrument with a touch of your finger, pen, or stylus
- OSHA-compliant for all resirators, except N95
- Measures fit factors greater than 10,000
- Computer respirator fit factor using microscopic particles in ambient air
- Automates fit testing with FitPro™ Fit Test software
- Optional mask sampling adapters allow employees to be tested in their own respirators
- Optional Card Printer allows you to print employee fit test cards
Rent TSI 8030 Portacount Pro Respirator Fit Tester
No other fit tester can quantitatively fit test so many types of respirators-gas masks, SCBAs, respirators, even disposables (for fit testing N95 disposable respirators, see the PORTACOUNT® Pro+ Respirator Fit Tester). The PORTACOUNT PRO Respirator Fit Tester eliminates the guesswork associated with tedious and error-prone qualitative fit test methods. If the mask requires fit testing, count on the PORTACOUNT PRO to provide the fastest, easiest and best OSHA-accepted fit test method. The TSI 8030 Portacount Pro replaces the TSI 8020 Portacount.
Fit Factor Range: 1 to greater than 10,000
Typical Fit Factor Accuracy: +/- 10% of reading
Respirator Facepieces that can be Fit Tested: Full-face elastomeric, Half-face elastomeric, NIOSH series-100 filtering-facepiece, NIOSH series-99 filtering-facepiece, NIOSH series-95 filtering-facepiece*
Fit Factor Measurement: Direct measurement of fit factor (Cout/Cin)**
*8038 upgrade required for series-95 only.
**Mask leakage is measured simultaneously while test subject moves and breathes.