Sensidyne Go-Cal Air Flow Calibrator
The Go-Cal™ air flow calibrator is a portable, battery-operated calibrator that is lightweight, easy to use, and accurate within 2% of reading. Go-Cal™ displays volumetric flow rate continuously allowing adjustments to pump flow-rate in real-time. The Go-Cal™ displayed flowrate is compensated for temperature making it easier to produce consistent results at various calibration locations.
- Precision air flow calibration between 0.01 – 20 LPM
- Continuous real-time volumetric flow rate display
- Battery powered, compact, and lightweight for field portability
- NIST traceable calibration certificate included
- Calibrator kit ships complete for immediate use
Range: 0.01 to 20 LPM
Accuracy: +/- 2% or 0.005 std. LPM, whichever is greater
Dimensions: 5″ x 2″ x 1.25″
Weight: 2.2 lbs.
Warm Up Time: 1 minute
DC Power Input: 7.5 VDC +/- 1.5 V, 300 mA max
Each Go-Cal calibrator is shipped complete with the following: Calibrator, battery pack including 6-AA size alkaline batteries, tubing kit, carrying case, NIST traceable calibration certificate, and user guide