Rae Systems Hand Pump (LP-1200) Colorimetric Tubes
RAE Systems’ large selection of colorimetric gas detection tubes enables quick, on-the-spot measurement of many gases and vapors. The one-time-use tubes are easy to read, with a sharp, clear color change, and provide accuracy with no need for calibration.
Gas detection tubes operate by chemical reaction between the vapor-phase compound and a liquid or solid detecting reagent, which is supported on an inert matrix.
Colorimetric Gas Detection Tubes
- Easy to read, with sharp, clear color change
- Quick, direct measurement
- No calibration needed
- Quality controlled
- Large selection of tubes
Hand Pump (LP-1200)
- Solid metal construction with lifetime warranty
- Springless piston design accurately draws 50 and 100 cc volumes
- Tube tip breaker and glass tip holder
- Clear end-of-flow indicator
- Tapered inlet design avoids leaks with different diameter tubes
- Simple stroke counter