Landtec 5000 Plus Landfill Gas Analyzer
The GEM™ gas analyzer is designed specifically for use on landfills to monitor Landfill Gas (LFG) Collection & Control Systems. The GEM™ 5000 gas analyzer samples and analyzes the methane, carbon dioxide and oxygen content of landfill gas with options for additional analysis.
• Measures % CH4, CO2 and O2 Volume, static pressure and differential pressure
• Calculates balance gas, flow (SCFM) and calorific value (KW or BTU)>
• High Accuracy and Fast Response Time
• Lighter and More Compact
• Annual recommended factory service
• Certified intrinsically safe for landfill use
• Calibrated to ISO/IEC 17025
• 3 year warranty
• Designed specifically for use on landfills to monitor landfill gas (LFG) extraction systems, flares, and migration control systems.
• No need to take more than one instrument to site
• Can be used for monitoring subsurface migration probes and for measuring gas composition, pressure and flow in gas extraction systems
• The user is able to set up comments and questions to record information at site and at each sample point
• Ensures consistent collection of data for better analysis
• Streamlined user experience reduces operational times