Rae Systems ppbRAE 3000 Environmental Gas Monitor
The ppbRAE 3000 is the most advanced handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) gas monitor on the market. Its Photoionization Detector’s (PID) extended range of 1 ppb to 10,000 ppm makes it an ideal instrument for applications from HazMat/Homeland Security, industrial hygiene, to Indoor Air Quality and military applications.
The RF modem allows real-time data transmissions with a base controller located up to 500 feet (or two-miles with optional RAELink3 portable modem) away from the ppbRAE 3000 detector. A personal computer can be used as the base station for a ppbRAE 3000 system. The standard ProRAE Remote software is capable of monitoring the input of up to 64 remotely located monitors like the ppbRAE 3000.
Do you require perimeter monitoring? Check out our CAMP Enclosure with Telemetry!
This part number includes 10.6 eV lamp, Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery, and universal adapter. This part number has no wireless and no accessories kit.
Proven PID technology – The patented sensor provides the following unique features:
• A 3-second response time
• Extended range up to 10,000 ppm with improved linearity
• Humidity compensation with inbuilt humidity and temperature sensors
• Real-time wireless data transmission with built-in RF modem or Bluetooth.
• Design for service Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools.
• Big Graphic display for easy overview of gas type, Correction Factor and concentration.
• Field interchangeable battery pack in seconds without tools.
• Integrated Flash Light for better view in dark conditions
• User friendly screens including plot view chart view
• Inbuilt full RAE Systems 350 compounds correction factors list measure more chemicals than any other PID
• Multilanguage support with 10 languages encoded
• Rugged housing withstands use in harsh environments
• IP67 Waterproof design for easy cleaning and decontamination in water
• Strong protective removable Rubber Boot.
- Oil & Gas
- Industrial Safety
- Civil Defense
- LEED Testing
Sensors: Photoionization sensor with standard 10.6 eV or optional 9.8 eV or 11.7 eV lamp
Battery: Rechargeable, external field-replaceable Lithium-Ion battery pack, Alkaline battery adapter
Operating Hours: 16 hours of operation (12 hours with alkaline battery)
Direct Readout: Instantaneous reading, VOCs as ppm by volume, High values, STEL and TWA, Battery and shutdown voltage, Date, time, temperature
Gas Monitor, Range, Resolution, Response Time T90
VOCs, 0 to 9999 ppb, 1 ppb, < 3 s
VOCs, 10 to 99 ppm, 0.01 ppm, < 3 s
VOCs, 100 to 999.9 ppm, 0.1 ppm, < 3 s
VOCs, 1000 to 9999 ppm, 1 ppm, < 3 s