Omniguard 4 Differential Pressure Monitor
The Omniguard 4 is the clear choice for monitoring and documenting Vacuum and Pressure in a containment area. Ideal for Asbestos, Lead and Mold abatement and Clean Room monitoring. The Omniguard 4 utilizes state of the art pressure measurement technology to accurately monitor pressure inside a containment area.
We’ve taken everything we’ve learned from over 15 years of making pressure monitors and put it into the Omniguard 4. The same great ease of use, accuracy, versatility and reliability you’ve come to expect from a product bearing the Omniguard name, with the new features you’ve asked for.
We started with a self contained design so there are no AC adapters to lose or hoses to keep track of. Everything fits inside the new improved case just like before, only now you can protect your investment from damage by operating the Omniguard with the lid closed. The easy to use graphical interface is still there but you’ll have a bigger screen with a white backlight for better viewing.
You can download and view logs using your computer’s USB port and our free software, and with the Omniguard 4 you can also monitor the current status and change the setup directly on your PC.
For 2009 we’ve added a second USB port that lets you download job logs directly to a USB flash drive at the job site. You can view and store the logs later on your PC. No more carrying your laptop around to collect logs or bringing you Omniguard into the office to hook up to the computer.
The new USB port also gives you the ability to connect your Omniguard 4 to an external cellular wireless modem. This lets you automatically send alarm warnings and daily job summaries to wireless phones and email accounts. In addition the Omniguard will respond to requests for information from wireless phones and via email, giving you instant access to the current status as well as job summaries.
If you need to retrieve your Omniguard’s job logs remotely you can connect an external telephone modem instead. You’ll be able to download the complete log from anywhere using your computer and a phone line.
With features designed to display information clearly and quickly, you’ll be confident that you have the best instrument for the job.
- Real time monitoring of differential pressure and/or vacuum level
- Dual inlet ports allow monitoring between two areas
- Programmable high and low alarm setpoints
- Extremely simple to set up and use
- Pressure displayed in Inches WC, Millimeters WC or Pascals
- 30+ day internal memory stores pressure readings and alarm occurrences with a time/date stamp
- Large graphic display with white backlight shows current pressure, monitoring status and alarm settings at a glance
- Menu driven interface for easy setup
- Instant on screen help
- Multiple reports available at the touch of a key
- 95 decibel audible alarm notifies workers and bystanders when containment is lost
- Second USB port supports PC communication for transferring job logs, real time monitoring and configuration editing
- Thermal printer, no ink ribbons
- Printing in any position with paper contained in a protected compartment
- Print/log interval adjustable to conserve paper and memory
- Variable response rate to avoid nuisance alarms in windy environments
- Passcode protection prevents tampering
- Automatic printout and logging of all settings changes
- Configuration report prints current settings and monitoring status for easy review
- View log on screen, scroll through entire memory contents
- Rugged self-contained unit includes power cord, owner’s manual, 10′ of hose and spare paper roll stored in the case
|+/- 0.250 inches Water Column ( +/- 6.35 mm WC, +/- 62.5 Pascals)
|0.001 inches Water Column ( +/- 0.05 mm WC, +/- 0.5 Pascals)
|+/- 0.003 inches Water Column or +/- 1% of reading whichever is greater
|Pressure Units Displayed
|“WC (inches Water Column), mmWC (millimeters Water Column), Pa (Pascals)
|Zero Cal function, temperature compensated
|3 psi (20 kPa) on either port
|Data Storage Capacity
|512,000 characters, 120+ days of readings (over 16000 logged events) in non-volatile memory (no battery required)
|Graphic Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) with adjustable backlight and over 3.5 sq. inch viewing area
|the internal clock is powered by a self-charging lithium-ion battery that provides 30+ days of clock operation when AC or DC power is not present
|20 character wide thermal printer (uses 2.2″ wide thermal paper)
|Normal Operation — highest and lowest pressure readings printed/logged at intervals of 5, 15, 30 minutes or OFF
Alarm Condition — current pressure reading printed/logged at intervals of 15, 30, 60 or 120 seconds for first 10 minutes of alarm condition, increasing to 15 minute intervals thereafter
|Two programmable alarm setpoints, 95db audible alarm with flashing LED and on-screen warning indicate alarm condition
|Two 3/16″ OD barbed hose connectors, 10 ft of hose provided
|USB V1.0 Type-B for PC communication and Type-A for flash drive, also supports optional remote alarm, autodialer and telephone or wireless modem with Omniguard USB Port Adapter
|115 VAC 60Hz with 6 ft power cord (220 VAC 50Hz optional, 6VDC battery pack optional)
|Dimensions 9.25″ x 7.5″ x 4.5″, Shipping Weight 6 lbs., Copolymer polypropylene case with polycarbonate window in the lid and stainless steel hanging hook
|One Year Limited Warranty