- Extended Flow Range: 2-30 LPM flow range designed for collecting particulates in a given plant area.
- Fully Programmable: Can be programmed with up to three custom timing routines for unattended sampling up to 99 hours
- Touchpad & LCD Display: Allows easy programming of sampling starts and stops, delays, holds, and number of cycles.
- Instant Fault Function: When in fault mode unit stops sampling run and locks in time. “FAULT” appears on display to alert operator.
- Instant Pressure Check: Back pressure load can be checked on LCD display by pressing a single button.
Rent Sensidyne Aircon-2 High Volume Air Sampler
The AirCon-2 sampler is a high volume unit with an extended flow range (2-30 LPM), designed for collecting particulate in a given plant area. It is ideal for asbestos background and clearance sampling following NIOSH, OSHA or EPA methodology and for ambient dust monitoring. The AirCon-2 System is available in a programmable version that operates off either AC or battery power. It comes with an adjustable tripod mast and connecting hose to hold the filter cassette at the proper height and isolate the filter from the vibration of the unit. Cassette and filter media must be ordered separately.
The touchpad and LCD display on the front of this DC powered unit allows the user to program as many as three custom timing routines for unattended sampling. The program feature can be used to control starts and stops to the sampling run, as well as delays, holds and number of cycles. Programmable units include an instant fault function that terminates the sampling run and locks in the time when the unit is operated out of its performance envelope. A flashing word “FAULT”appears on the display to alert the operator. Back-pressure load on the unit can be checked through the LCD display at any time by simply pressing a button on the front control panel.
Programmable Model with Battery Power
Four-Hour Battery Pack
Power Mod. Charger (120V & 230V)
801012 -100 (*)
No AC Cord Supplied: 801000-1
With USA AC Cord: 801000-2
With Euro AC Cord: 801000-3
3.4A @ 12Vdc
12 Vdc, 13 AH
3.6A @ 14Vdc
9.5 lbs. (4.3 kg)
11.5 lbs. (5.2kg)
2 lbs. (0.9 kg)
-4° to 113°F (-20° to 45°C)
-40o to 113°F (-40° to 45°C)
Recommended Filter Media
Preload Cassette Part No.
Filter Part No. (Replaceable)
Asbestos (OSHA, NIOSH) PCM
25 mm, 0.8 micron, MCEF
Asbestos (EPA, AHERA) TEM
25 mm, 0.45 micron, MCEF
37 mm, 5 micron, PVC
Previously weighed (0.1 mg)
GCU 37500 PVC
GCU 37500 PVC PW
* Battery-powered Sampler does not include a battery pack or power module, which must be ordered separately.
** Battery replacement requires two batteries, part no. 700285.