TSI Q-Trak XP 7585 Indoor Air Quality Monitor
Q-Trak XP™ Indoor Air Quality Monitor can perform a wide range of indoor air quality assessments and data logging. The powerful, compact multi-sensor module supports up to 6 selectable gas sensors while simultaneously measuring particle mass concentration, particle concentration, temperature, relative humidity. Standard IAQ calculations including wet bulb, dew point and percent of outdoor air mix are also supported.
A variety of user selectable gas sensor can be added, changed and calibrated as needed. Housed within the unique modular design, the plug-and-play sensors provide an exceptional level of expansion capacity for responding to the increasing demands of IAQ assessments, while keeping the cost of ownership low.
- Simultaneously measures and logs up to 20 IAQ parameters, including mass concentration and gas – in one instrument
- Measures PM1, PM2.5, PM10 size fractions and total particle concentration
- Accommodates up to 6 optional, pre-calibrated gas sensors
- Built-in % of outdoor air workflow
- Field calibration and simple replacement of sensors minimizes downtime and keeps costs low
- Monitors temperature and relative humidity with wet bulb and dew point calculations
- Real-time temperature and barometric pressure density compensation for VOC and CO2
- Large touch-screen with intuitive navigation
- Export data remotely with optional Wi-Fi connectivity (Wi-Fi not available in all Asia-Pacific countries)
- IAQ surveys and investigations
- Proactive IAQ monitoring (especially schools and office buildings)
- Building commissioning (e.g., LEED, USGBC, WELL)
- Evaluating thermal comfort (temperature and relative humidity)