TSI Environmental Dusttrak DRX
From TSI, the world leader in particle measurements, the Environmental DustTrak™ Aerosol Monitor is a real-time supplement to Federal Reference Method (FRM) data collection that can be deployed remotely in under an hour. Integrated early detection features enable timely mitigation of sources contributing to increased air pollution exposure levels. The Environmental DustTrak Monitor is built upon proven DustTrak technology that thousands of people use every day.
- Simultaneously measure size-segregated mass fraction concentrations corresponding to PM 1 , PM 2.5 Respirable, PM 10 and total PM size fractions
- Easy to use custom alarm settings for alerts anytime, anywhere
- Perform in-line gravimetric analysis for custom reference calibrations
- Aerosol concentration range 0.001 to 150 mg/m 3
- Environmentally protected and tamper-proof with environmental enclosure
- Cloud data management system for efficient remote monitoring anywhere
- Environmental Consultants and Engineering Firms — Obtain real-time, near-reference data for environmental monitoring. This instrument is compatible with a variety of sensors to detect volatile organic compounds (VOCs), gases, wind speed and more.
- Construction — Measure dust while minimizing downtime. The Environmental DustTrak can help keep your project on track. The instrument is field serviceable, contains replaceable photometers and has a long pump life. Monitor your project 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Emergency Responders — Monitor air pollution after wildfires and other environmental disasters, with real-time alerts sent to your mobile device. The Environmental DustTrak can provide actionable data, which can assist decision makers in deploying personnel and resources.