TSI AM520 SidePak Personal Aerosol Monitor
The SidePak™ Personal Aerosol Monitor AM520 is a small, portable, battery-operated, data-logging, light-scattering laser photometer that provides real-time aerosol mass concentration readings of dusts, fumes, mists, smoke and fog within a worker breathing zone. Newly designed inlet conditioners increase the mass concentration capability and provide size fraction cut points for PM 10 , PM 4 (Respirable), PM 5 (China Respirable), PM 2.5 , PM 1 and 0.8 μm Diesel Particulate Matter (DPM). This monitor is the perfect solution for real-time, personal aerosol sampling in a variety of workplace environments, including but not limited to general industry, foundries, construction sites, chemical plants, refineries, petrochemical, power and utilities, transportation, aerospace, maritime, confined spaces and mining.
- Robust impactors for higher mass concentration range—MORE THAN EVER BEFORE!
- Audible and visual alarms—THAT CAN TRULY BE SEEN AND HEARD!
- 0.8 μm DPM impactor—THE FIRST OF ITS KIND!
- PM 5 China respirable size fraction impactor
- High capacity battery—ENABLING 20+ HOURS OF CONTINUOUS OPERATION TO ENSURE ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY!
- Color OLED display
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Real-time mass concentration measurement and data logging for “in-the-field” data analysis
- Push button menu operation or programmable through newly improved TrakPro™ v5 Software
- User-selectable alarm levels to alert workers to high aerosol concentrations
- Newly designed robust impactors enable reliable size fraction measurements at higher aerosol concentrations over longer run times
- General Industry
- Power Generation