TSI 8038 Portacount Pro Respirator Fit Tester
No other respirator fit tester can quantitatively fit test all types of respirators – gas masks, SCBAs, respirators, even N95 disposable (filtering-facepiece) respirators. The PORTACOUNT® Pro+ Respirator Fit Tester eliminates the guesswork associated with tedious and error-prone qualitative fit test methods. If the mask requires fit testing, count on the PORTACOUNT Pro+ fit tester 8038 to provide the fastest, easiest and best OSHA-compliant fit test method.
The PortaCount Pro+ Respirator Fit Tester is more than a piece of equipment. It’s peace of mind.
Whenever they’re faced with a hazardous environment, your people deserve the very best protection. Existing qualitative fit test methods like irritant smoke, banana oil, saccharin and Bitrex® are inherently limited to pass/fail levels equal to a fit factor of 100. OSHA only permits qualitative fit testing with this minimal fit factor for half masks and N95 filtering-facepiece respirators. While a fit factor of 100 may be fine for a half mask, those who rely on a full-face mask to protect them deserve the reliability that only a quantitative fit test from the PortaCount Pro Fit Testers can deliver. OSHA requires a fit factor of at least 500 for full-face respirator. There is no qualitative method that meets these requirements. You can’t afford to settle for minimum requirements when protecting your workers.
The PortaCount Pro+ Fit Tester eliminates the guesswork associated with tedious and error-prone qualitative fit test methods. Rather than depending on a person’s chemical sensitivity or cooperation during a qualitative fit test, the PortaCount Pro+ Fit Tester measures actual fit.
- Fit test ANY tight-fitting respirator including N95, P2 and P1 disposables
- Faster N95 fit testing time — down from 10 minutes 24 seconds to 7 minutes 15 seconds
- Greater simplicity with the built-in N95 CompanionTM technology
- Stand alone operation — no external computer required
- Use with external computer to generate reports and print fit test cards
- Able to perform N95 fit testing with much lower ambient particle concentrations
- Color touch screen
- OSHA-compliant for all respirators, including N95
- Measures fit factors greater than 10,000
- Switch between different respirator types in under a minute
- Automates fit testing with FitProTM Fit Test Software
- Quantitative respirator fit testing (QNFT)
- Disposable filtering-facepiece fit testing for Series 100/99/95/P1/P2/P3/ HEPA masks
- Half-mask fit testing
- Full-face fit testing
- Gas mask fit testing
- PAPR fit testing
- SCBA fit testing