TSI 8030 Portacount Pro Respirator Fit Tester
No other fit tester can quantitatively fit test so many types of respirators-gas masks, SCBAs, respirators, even disposables (for fit testing N95 disposable respirators, see the PORTACOUNT® Pro+ Respirator Fit Tester). The PORTACOUNT PRO Respirator Fit Tester eliminates the guesswork associated with tedious and error-prone qualitative fit test methods. If the mask requires fit testing, count on the PORTACOUNT PRO to provide the fastest, easiest and best OSHA-accepted fit test method. The TSI 8030 Portacount Pro replaces the TSI 8020 Portacount.
- Simpler and easier to use
- Stand-alone operation-no external computer required* makes unit quicker to set up, easier to operate
- Color touch screen lets you operate the instrument with a touch of your finger, pen, or stylus
- OSHA-compliant for all resirators, except N95
- Measures fit factors greater than 10,000
- Computer respirator fit factor using microscopic particles in ambient air
- Automates fit testing with FitPro™ Fit Test software
- Optional mask sampling adapters allow employees to be tested in their own respirators
- Optional Card Printer allows you to print employee fit test cards
Fit Factor Range: 1 to greater than 10,000
Typical Fit Factor Accuracy: +/- 10% of reading
Respirator Facepieces that can be Fit Tested: Full-face elastomeric, Half-face elastomeric, NIOSH series-100 filtering-facepiece, NIOSH series-99 filtering-facepiece, NIOSH series-95 filtering-facepiece*
Fit Factor Measurement: Direct measurement of fit factor (Cout/Cin)**
*8038 upgrade required for series-95 only.
**Mask leakage is measured simultaneously while test subject moves and breathes.