Thermo Scientific PDR1500 Air Quality Dust Monitor
The Thermo Scientific pDR-1500 personal DataRAM was developed to meet the need for a fully integrated, active air sampling personal scale instrument with greater accuracy, increased capabilities, low size and weight, maximum ease-of-use and increased operating time.
The pDR-1500 personal DataRAM is designed for applications such as site remediation, size discrimination, mass validation, exposure modeling, and protection of asthma patients. The pDR-1500 has replaced the Thermo PDR-1000.
• True volumetric flow control
• Active, real-time aerosol monitor/data logger with aerodynamic sizing
• Interchangeable cyclones for higher accuracy cut points
• Personal aerosol instrument with benchtop performance
• Full compensation for environmental variables
• Suitable for NIOSH Methods 0500 and 0600t
Concentration Measurement Range 0.001 to 400 mg/m3
Scattered Coefficient Range 1.5 x 10-6 to 0.6 m-1
Accuracy +/- 5% of reading +/- precision
Resolution 0.1% of reading or 0.001 mg/m3, whichever is larger
Particle Size Range of Max. Response 0.1 to 10µm
Flow Rate Range 1.0 to 3.5 liters/minute
Aerodynamic Particle Cut-Point Range 1.0 to 10µm