Eco-Rental Solutions, LLC is a fast-growing national supplier of environmental monitoring equipment and supplies. We are currently seeking qualified candidates with knowledge of our markets and customers to fill a Regional Account Manager position for the Eastern US, although the bulk of territory activity would focus on the Northeast states. Ideal candidates would reside within commutable distance to our Rochester NY or Elmsford NY office locations (exceptions may be considered for exceptional candidates).
- Manage existing accounts to ensure year-on-year revenue growth.
- Identify, engage, develop and close opportunities from new and prospective accounts
- Deliver results that meet or exceed the assigned territory’s rental, sales & service revenue goals
- Conduct 20-25 face-to-face customer meetings per month
- Follow up on leads generated through incoming calls, advertising campaigns, web hits and other promotional efforts
- Participate in trade shows and industry association events within the assigned territory
- Employ effective time, territory, and expense management practices
- Build and manage a professional network of industry contacts; establish close working relationships with key and influential players at engineering and consulting firms in the assigned territory.
- Organize and conduct company presentations, often to groups of 10 or more people
- Effectively utilize and maintain the company’s systems to document sales related activities
- Manage a dynamic sales pipeline in accordance with company policy and guidelines
- Successfully execute all activities and objectives outlined in the assigned territory’s sales plan
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred), or an Associate’s degree from technical school with a combination of related training and experience.
- 3+ years’ experience working in the environmental consulting and engineering industry and/or experience selling environmental monitoring equipment or related services
- Past experience as a Geologist, Hydrogeologist, Environmental Engineer, Environmental Consultant or a Project Manager for an environmental engineering firm is highly desirable.
- Outside sales experience with an ability to clearly articulate a value proposition is a plus
- Ability to maintain productive working relationships with colleagues, work effectively in a team environment and undertake a collaborative approach towards managing daily operations and responsibilities
- Previous experience using a high-profile CRM and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to handle high volumes of outbound prospecting calls
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and vehicle insurance in the employee’s name
- Clean, reliable vehicle that is readily available to be used for work purposes (mileage reimbursement available)
- Ability to incur approved work-related expenses, which are reimbursed monthly
- Up to 40% overnight travel may be required to adequately fulfill the requirements for this position; travel requirements may fluctuate with the seasonality of the business.
- Salary commensurate with skills and industry experience
- Monthly Profit Share
- Employer matching 401(k)
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Cell phone allowance
Qualified and interested candidates should email resume to email@example.com