Eco-Rental Solutions, LLC is a fast-growing national supplier of environmental monitoring equipment and supplies. We currently have an opening for a Branch Manager in our St. Louis, MO office location. The ideal candidate will have previous P&L and staff management experience, and reside with in commutable distance of the office.
Oversees all operations performed by branch employees, ensuring services meet standards and are in accordance with the policies, principles and procedures established by the company by performing the following duties:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures complete customer satisfaction by recognizing potential or actual customer complaint situations, and takes appropriate action or follow up until resolved. *
- Manages operations of branch to ensure financial performance meets established targets for revenue and profitability. *
- Evaluates and examines all areas to ensure services meet established standards
and are completed within appropriate time limits. *
- Manages appropriate quality control of services and products through inspection and calibration procedures. *
- Maintains productivity by allocating resources and delegating tasks appropriate to employee skills. *
- Anticipates needs and establishes priorities and courses of action to meet objectives daily. *
- Maintains work areas and systems in a neat, orderly condition to ensure smooth and safe operations. *
- Ensures branch staff has necessary materials, equipment and instruction to successfully perform their job responsibilities and duties. *
- Supervises and evaluates branch staff to ensure that activities are in accordance with the policies, principles and procedures established by the company. *
- Ensures required documentation is properly created and stored. *
- Meets with VP Operations on a monthly basis to go over individual goal, branch performance, future monthly budget goals and to address any other relevant issues.*
- Meets with staff on a monthly basis to go over branch performance and future monthly budget goals, and to address any other relevant issues. *
- Verifies that all materials and equipment received in and sent out are accounted for properly. *
- Reviews rental equipment inventory levels on regular basis, requesting transfer and/or additional capex when required. *
- Manages processing of rental orders, invoices and credit card transactions, ensuring invoice accuracy. *
- Performs other duties as requested. *
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associate’s degree (A. A. / A. S.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language, Math & Reasoning Ability
Language: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
Math: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Directly supervises employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Additional Requirements & Responsibilities
- Ability to maintain productive working relationships with colleagues, work effectively in a team environment and undertake a collaborative approach towards managing daily operations
- Previous experience using a high-profile CRM and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and vehicle insurance in the employee’s name
- Clean, reliable vehicle that is readily available to be used for work purposes
- Ability to incur expenses, which are reimbursed on a monthly basis
- Physical ability to regularly stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee is also required to reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outdoor weather conditions; risk of electrical shock and vibration.
- Salary commensurate with skills and industry experience
- Monthly Profit Share
- Employer matching 401(k)
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Cell phone allowance
Qualified candidates should forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.