Eco-Rental Solutions, LLC is a fast-growing national supplier of environmental monitoring equipment and supplies. We currently have an opening for a Regional Account Manager with knowledge of our markets and customers. The ideal candidate would reside in the assigned territory.
- Manage existing accounts to ensure year-on-year revenue growth.
- Identify, engage, develop and close opportunities from new prospective accounts
- Deliver results that meet or exceed the assigned territory’s rental, sales & service revenue goals
- Conduct 20-25 face-to-face customer meetings per month
- Participate in trade shows and industry association events within the assigned territory
- Employ effective time, territory and expense management practices
- Build and manage a professional network of industry contacts; establish close working relationships with key and influential players at the region’s largest engineering and consulting firms
- Organize and conduct company presentations, often to groups of 10 or more people
- Effectively utilize and maintain the company’s systems to document sales related activities and manage a dynamic sales pipeline in accordance with company policy and guidelines.
- Follow up on sales leads generated through incoming calls, advertising campaigns, web hits and other promotional efforts
- Occasional overnight travel will be required to adequately fulfill the requirements for this position; requirements may fluctuate with the seasonality of the business.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred), or an associates degree from technical school with a combination of related training and experience.
- 3-5+ years’ experience working in the environmental consulting and engineering industry and/or past experience selling environmental monitoring equipment and/or services
- Outside sales experience with an ability to clearly articulate a value proposition is a plus
- Ability to maintain productive working relationships with colleagues, work effectively in a team environment and undertake a collaborative approach towards managing daily operations and responsibilities
- Previous experience using a high-profile CRM and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and vehicle insurance in the employee’s name
- Clean, reliable vehicle that is readily available to be used for work purposes
- Ability to incur expenses, which are reimbursed on a monthly basis
Qualified candidates should forward a resume to email@example.com. INDIVIDUALS WHO DO NOT MEET THE POSITION REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED