St. Louis Branch Manager
Eco-Rental Solutions, LLC is a fast-growing national supplier of environmental monitoring equipment and supplies. We currently have an opening for a high-energy Branch Manager to oversee all operations performed by branch employees to include goal setting, organization of activities, meeting objectives and ensuring services meet established standards by performing the following duties.
· Ensures complete customer satisfaction by recognizing potential or actual customer complaint situations, and takes appropriate action or follow up until resolved.
and examines all areas to ensure services meet established standards
and are completed within appropriate time limits.
· Manages appropriate quality control of the product lines through inspection and calibration procedures.
· Resolves quality issues that arise during inspection and calibration.
· Maintains productivity by allocating resources and delegating tasks appropriate to employee skills.
· Anticipates needs and establishes priorities and courses of action to meet objectives daily.
· Maintains work areas and systems in a neat, orderly condition to ensure smooth operations.
· Dispatches and supports branch staff on work being performed for customers by offering assistance with instructions and material deliveries.
· Monitors results of delegated assignments, evaluates budget compliance and makes suggestions as appropriate.
· Records employee production and employee hours in log for job tracking purposes and maintains accurate records.
· Communicates in a clear, concise manner via verbal or written form with employees and other groups to ensure comprehension.
· Provides training and directs supervision of personnel to enhance safety and quality installation.
· Provides guidance and direction to employees to assist in their professional development.
· Meets with staff on a monthly basis to go over branch performance and future monthly budget goals.
· Ensures packaging is in accordance to the requirements of each product.
· Verifies that all shipments received are accounted for properly
· Maintains and orders appropriate levels of resale supplies and materials.
· Ensures adequate stock of all necessary components for cost of goods.
· Conducts inventory count of all product as requested.
· Reviews rental equipment inventory levels on regular basis, and request additional capex when required.
· Establishes sales presence in local market through local chapter meeting and customer interactions.
· Manages invoicing and credit card processing ensuring invoice accuracy.
· Monitors competitive landscape within territory.
· Performs other duties as requested.
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Associate’s degree (A.A. . A.S.) from a two-year college or technical school or a combination of related training and experience
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) in related field is a plus
· The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years experience working in the environmental consulting and engineering industry and/or will have past experience operating or selling environmental monitoring equipment
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Previous experience with a high-profile CRM is highly desirable.
· Ability to maintain productive working relationships with colleagues work effectively in a team environment and undertake a collaborative approach towards managing daily operations and responsibilities.
Benefits & Perks:
· $55K – $70K a year depending on experience
· 401K plan (4% company match with 5% contribution)
· Monthly Profit Share Program
· Health & Dental Insurance
· Great work environment
Qualified candidates should forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org