Territory Account Manager, Midwest U.S.
Eco-Rental Solutions, LLC is a fast-growing national supplier of environmental monitoring equipment and supplies. We are currently seeking a personable, highly motivated individual with related experience and a strong technical aptitude to train with us for the position of Territory Account Manager.
The initial stage of employment will consist of an onboarding/training period, the duration and scope of which will be contingent upon the employee’s past experience. As the necessary technical competency and market knowledge is learned, the individual will transition into the Territory Account Manager role.
· Ability to demonstrate an adequate knowledge of the company’s products and services and clearly articulate and deliver the company’s value proposition to new potential customers.
· Deliver results that meet or exceed the assigned territory’s rental, sales & service revenue goals
· Manage existing accounts to ensure year-on-year revenue growth.
· Identify, engage, develop and close opportunities from new prospective accounts
· Conduct 20-25 face-to-face customer meetings per month
· Participate in trade shows and industry association events within the assigned territory
· Utilize effective time, territory and expense management practices
· Build and manage a professional network of industry contacts; establish close working relationships with key and influential players at the territory’s largest engineering and consulting firms
· Organize and conduct company presentations, often to groups of 10 or more people
· Effectively utilize and maintain the company’s systems to document sales related activities
· Ability to manage and maintain a dynamic sales pipeline in accordance with company policy and guidelines.
· Follow up on sales leads generated through incoming calls, advertising campaigns, web hits and other promotional efforts
· Establish and maintain productive working relationships and communication with internal personnel
· 25-35% overnight travel will be required to adequately fulfill the requirements for this position; requirements may fluctuate with the seasonality of the business.
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree (preferred), or an associate degree from a two-year college or technical school
· 3-5 years’ experience in an environmental services related field. Prior sales experience and experience with environmental field work and sampling as a Geologist, Environmental Engineer or Environmental Scientist is a plus.
· Ability to maintain productive working relationships with colleagues work effectively in a team environment and undertake a collaborative approach towards managing daily operations and responsibilities.
· Previous experience using a high-profile CRM and a solid proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
· Clean, reliable vehicle that is readily available to be used for work purposes (mileage reimbursement available).
· In-State vehicle insurance in the employee’s name.
· Ability to incur reimbursable expenses in the amount of $1,000-$2,000 per month.
Qualified candidates should forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org