Eco-Rental Solutions, LLC is a fast-growing national supplier of environmental monitoring equipment and supplies. We currently have an opening for a high-energy Regional Account Manager with knowledge of our markets and/or customers. This individual must reside in the greater Los Angeles, San Diego or San Francisco Bay Areas.
• Manage existing accounts to ensure year-on-year revenue growth.
• Identify, engage, develop and close opportunities from new prospective accounts
• Deliver results that meet or exceed the territory’s rental, sales & service revenue goals
• Conduct 25-30 face-to-face customer meetings per month
• Participate in trade shows and industry association events within the assigned territory
• Utilize effective time, territory and expense management practices
• Build and manage a professional network of industry contacts; establish close working relationships with key and influential players at the region’s largest engineering and consulting firms
• Organize and conduct company presentations, often to groups of 10 or more people
• Effectively utilize and maintain the company’s systems to document sales related activities and manage a dynamic sales pipeline in accordance with company policy and guidelines.
• Follow up on sales leads generated through incoming calls, advertising campaigns, web hits and other promotional efforts
• Establish and maintain productive working relationships and communication techniques with internal personnel
• 30-40% overnight travel will be required to adequately fulfill the requirements for this position; requirements may fluctuate with the seasonality of the business.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred), or an associate’s degree from a two-year college or technical school with a combination of related training and experience.
• The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience working in the environmental consulting and engineering industry and/or will have past experience selling environmental monitoring equipment
• Outside sales experience and an ability to clearly articulate a value proposition is highly desired
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Previous experience with a high-profile CRM is highly desirable.
• Ability to maintain productive working relationships with colleagues, work effectively in a team environment and undertake a collaborative approach towards managing daily operations and responsibilities
Qualified candidates should forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org